Click here for the latest information about the BBI JU Stakeholder Forum 2019, including presentation slides and videos.
The BBI JU Stakeholder Forum 2019 brought together the bio-based industries community and facilitated open discussion on the impact, achievements and strategic direction of the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking programme, as well as the latest developments in the bio-based industries sector.
THE PROGRAMMEBBI JU presented a comprehensive programme of high-level speakers, who presented their ideas through inspiring keynote speeches, pertinent panel discussions and parallel sessions. There were also networking opportunities and a project exhibition where 100 granted projects showed their work. Besides, nine entities in synergy with BBI JU were present with their stand:
- European Commission’s Knowledge Centre for Bioeconomy - JRC
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Bioeconomy Alliance (EUBA)
- BioHorizon (NCPs)
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME)
- Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW)
- EIP-AGRI Agriculture & Innovation
- Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC)
We welcomed more than 600 participants from 39 different countries. The variety of attendees covered all our stakeholders: industry, SMEs, academia, research organisations and policymakers, opinion leaders, EU community, BBI JU projects’ participants and bio-based industries community as a whole.